Overview: Become a Member
If you are at the director level aspiring for the C-Level, engage with executives already there. Tap into their firsthand experiences dealing with the same issues you face. Receive support, encouragement and resources to accelerate your career to the next level.
If you are a senior-level African-American IT executive, share your experiences with those who follow while you broaden your network, stay current with IT Trends, and enrich your knowledge.
Join Today | Your Career Depends on It
You are eligible for membership if you hold one of the following positions:
- Fortune 500: Senior IT executive (director level or above) within two levels of the Corporate CIO
or equivalent position
- Medium-size Firm or Division (revenues under $1 billion): IT executive within one level of the Corporate CIO or equivalent
- Technology Services Consulting Firm (revenues over $1billion): Top level executive, typically Partner/Principal/Director
- IT Company (revenues above $5 million): Owner and their key executives
- Governmental or Educational Institution: Senior IT executive within one level of the CIO
- College or University: Chairperson of technology/systems department
- Not for Profit (revenues of $50M or higher): Executive within one level of the CIO or equivalent
Executive Vice President
"It is a true network for senior African-American IT executives to share experiences and manage careers. ITSMF has had a profound effect."