Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Design, develop and implement solutions for the Apttus CLM system deployed on the Salesforce platform
- Participate in requirements and solution design workshops with IT and business stakeholders
- Assist with validation of requirements gathered from the business
- Unit test and validate
- Create technical documentation
- Provide day-to-day production support and troubleshoot/resolve production issues
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- 1+ years of experience with Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- 3+ years of experience developing solutions on the Salesforce configuration
- Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals
- Experience with X-Author for Excel and Contracts
- Experience with Apttus Wizard
- Familiar with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings and DocuSign settings.
- Knowledge of Apttus development and Apttus certifications preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.