Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home. For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Assess high level design issues relating to platform, enterprise software, and interactions with other systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, additions to existing applications. Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards. Guide programmers/developers on technical issues.
- Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance. Review test results and direct further development.
- May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principle developer in course of large or complex project.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, Contract Management (CLM), CRM or ERP
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in the capacity as a Techno-Functional Solutions Architect
- Techno-Functional Solutions Architecture experience with Salesforce.com implementations and Apttus CLM implementations with certifications
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and Salesforce.com / force.com
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.